Who Needs Photoshop When These 23 Unbelievable Pictures Are Completely REAL? Whoa.
You’ll think you’re being tricked, but these photos aren’t manipulated or faked… they are 100% real. Each of these jaw-dropping scenes was captured just as they exist. A mixture of perfect timing, optical illusions, and just flat-out insane nature led to this gallery being created. All I can say is: Woah.
1. This isn’t a teenager miraculously walking on water: actually, this is just a perfectly timed photo.
2. This isn’t a modern miracle of a man biking on water, either: actually, it’s just another person practicing the art of perfectly timed photos.
3. This isn’t a picture of a fox that got stretched out: actually, it’s a Maned Wolf and it seriously looks like that.
4. This isn’t a bad cut-and-paste job: actually, it’s a German magician who pulls public stunts like this.
5. This isn’t someone’s first attempt at using the Warp tool in Photoshop: actually, it’s a set of railroad tracks that were twisted after an earthquake in New Zealand.
6. This isn’t a super realistic, beautiful android: actually, it’s a real woman named the Human Barbie who had surgery to look this way.
7. This isn’t a joke photo of an airplane taking the highway: actually, it’s a photo of a plane landing at Leipzig airport as it crosses over the Autobahn.
8. This isn’t a man finding an interesting way to die: actually, it’s a stunt on a boat that’s meant to be on its side like that.
9. This isn’t someone’s lame attempt at faking a haunting: actually, when this lava emptied into the ocean it just happened to pop and steam in a spooky formation.
11. This isn’t what an artist painted while on acid: actually, it’s an abstract tarp that was put on a building while it was under construction.
12. This picture of a forest wasn’t distorted: actually, there is a section of trees in Poland that grew like this because of extreme weather conditions.
13. This isn’t a picture of Cthulu awakening: actually, it’s just a massive wave at high tide with lots and lots of seaweed in it.
14. This isn’t a really bad Photoshop of a giant piece of pizza sitting on the Earth: actually, someone sent pizza into space. Seriously.
15. This isn’t an image of two cats squished together: actually, it’s Venus, a cat with rare chimera coloring. She is awesome.
17. No, the sky isn’t falling: actually, this is an art installation by Neil Dawson in New Zealand.
18. This isn’t a picture of a black hole: actually, it’s construction art that was created on a house that was scheduled to be knocked down.
19. This isn’t a giant Minecraft map: actually, it’s a section of cross waves, where waves of different directions meet each other.
20. This gymnast didn’t lose her head in a freak accident: actually, in mid-jump, a picture was taken and her head was bent backward.
22. This isn’t what an artist thinks heaven looks like: actually, it’s a giant salt flat in Bolivia. The surface reflects and looks like a giant mirror.
23. This isn’t someone having fun with painting on existing photos: actually, it’s optical illusion art by Felice Varini.
24. This isn’t a Photoshopped version of a Mobius strip: actually, it’s a picture of normal Legos taken with a telecentric lens.
Sure, Photoshop is awesome, but it turns out that real life is even better.